vendredi 19 juillet 2013

sms d'amour en anglais


Ici, tu trouves des sms d'amour en anglais, des messages d'amour romantique, textes SMS que tu peux copier pour expédier avec un téléphone portable.


sms d'amour en anglais


 There are a lot of birds whispering only about you, you should once listen to them, then you would know how much I love you. 



Some things can be Left undone Some words can be Left unsaid Some feelings can be Left unexpressed But someone like u can never Be left unremembered


A special smile a special face, A special someone no one can replace. I love you and always will, You've filled a space no one could fill.  


 HEART Is Special Word For LOVE. LOVE Is Special World For CARE. CARE Is Special Word For YOU. And YOU Are Always Special For Me..! Sweet dreams My Soul Mate God bless you all 


If you're going to stay, Stay forever. If you're going to leave, Then do it today. If you're going to change, Change for the better. And if you're going to talk, Make sure you mean what you say 


You love me You hate me but you will never forget me!



You made it look so easy, leaving what we had behind... I was so convinced we would last... Your love made me blind... Now you're gone, only a memory in my mind. 


Love is sweet when it is new and sweeter when it is true and sweetest when it is with you, you seduce me, so I'm falling into you can't you see. 


Everyday I convince myself that I will tell you that I'm fall in love with you, but when this day will come ? message d'amour 9 : A lot of people don't last, they don't think and move to fast... Worst of all, they say "I Love you" when they're still stuck on someone from their past 


sms d'amour en anglais


Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that.  


love is dificult to find ,wonderful to have ,easy to lose,and hard to forget,i love forever


You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart.


It’s a nice feeling When u know that Some1 loves u Some1 misses u Some1 needs u But it feels much better When u know that Some1 never ever forgets u That’s Me 


Sending you 1000 smiles take one 4 now and keep remaining 999 under ur pillow, pick out 1 every time bcz i want to see you smiling always 



So the words you could not say, i’ll send them for you, and the love we would have made, i’ll make it for two; for every single memory, have become a part of me.you will always be my love ! 


Learn from your past, move on, grow stronger. People are fake, but let your trust last longer. Do what you have to do, always stay true, and never let anyone get the best of you? 



You are always in my heart, here and everywhere, There is no one in the whole world that makes me feel this way. 



IF UR ASKIN IF I NEED U THE ANSWER IS 4 EVER IF UR ASKING I'LL LEAVE U THE ANSWER IS NEVER IF UR ASKIN WHAT I VALUE THE ANSWER IS U IF UR ASKIN IF I LOVE U THE ANSWER IS I DO.


I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can be together all the time.



Close Your Eyes ....,Relax Your Body.... 'n Stop Breathing As Long As You Can... Now Breath... I Miss You As Much As You Missed The Air..!



When U Look At Me I Feel I M Fine When U Give Me Smile I Feel I M Happy When U Talk With Me I Feel I M Someone Special And Finally When U R Not With Me I Feel I M Nothing..!!!


it would have been a very raqiny day when u were born.but it was not raining,these were stars weeping over missing their best star of the sky mani


I love you because I know you’re always there, there to catch me when I fall, there to listen when I need you, there when I feel alone. 

0 commentaires:

Les SMS gratuits et petits textos d'amour romantiques © 2015 - 2019 : All Rights Reserved