vendredi 17 juin 2016

QUOTES

Small text messages about love
QUOTES

Sms love small love sms words: Why not declare your love by text to say I love you sms?
Love sms: your messages and words of love for the dredge. Eager to send a sms to your lover or love? Here is a selection of SMS and Texting Love. Declare his love by text, some characters that your mobile the new messenger of your love will parvernir to be loved!
In the era of mobile phone texting replaces the love letter and declarations of love.
Beautiful love sms

You want to send a text message of love, a beautiful sms love, a message of love or some small words from your notebook to express your love and express your feelings in a few words and messages of love?
Here is a selection of quotes about love, for all victims of Cupid!
The messengers of love should be thoughts, quicker ten times that of the sun, which dissipates the darkness above the hills nebulae.
Romeo and Juliet
William Shakespeare


love sms
I aspire that all languages ​​and ways of writing multiply. Thus can be born countless directions. What would love today without the Sms?
Erik Orsenna


Texting for love
I not only love you for what you are but for what I am when we're together.
Roy Croft


love sms
Love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
David Viscott


love sms
What looks like love is always love.
Tristan Bernard


I hear your voice in all the sounds of the world.
Paul Eluard


When one is loved, one doubts nothing. When you love, you doubt everything.
Colette


dredge sms
A poem is a smile on a rainy day, Love, a poem that is recited every day
Marie Rust


love sms
Love is a tyrant who spares no one.
Crow


It is hard to hate what we liked.
Crow


Love moves the sun and other stars.
Quotes Dante


Love is a wave of happiness materializing.
Frédéric Dard


I was so close to you I'm cold near the other.
Quotations by Paul Eluard


You do not learn to love. Love comes around the corner without anyone unexpectedly. He takes us by the hand and is following very far ...
Nadège Langhendries


You and me, from me to you, just a look, a knowing smile to the wonderful world of love
Gilles Sèlognon Vodouhe


There is no more beautiful poem the words: I love you.
Audrey Sirois


See yourself as much as possible and only love, without guile and without detours, without shame or lie, without a desire deceives us, or remorse that gnaws us, Living in two and give his heart at all times.
Alfred De Musset


I thought of you ... ... I always think of you ... ... I will think forever yours ... ... and I'll be thinking particularly of you within the next 365 days.
A love note for each day of the year

0 commentaires:

Les SMS gratuits et petits textos d'amour romantiques © 2015 - 2019 : All Rights Reserved