vendredi 17 juin 2016

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SMS LOVE TO A WOMAN

You burn with love for her? She misses you. Called on him, do not keep these feelings to you, send a text message of love, a kind word will always make him happy, because attentions and proofs of love are essential in a couple ...
Our small selection of SMS love is available to express your feelings of love that makes you crazy.



THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SMS LOVE TO A WOMAN
SMS Love: A loved one to me ...

There is a hand I like to hold a face I like to watch, lips that I love and embrace a heart that I love !! It's you I'm talking ...



SMS of love: I want to take care of you ...

If you were a flower, I would plant you in my heart to be able to take care of you every day.



Love SMS: Message to my love ...

Texting to write to you I want to keep with me forever. You adorned my life with your smiles and your sensual and romantic looks. I can not help but think about you at any time and wherever I am. You're always in my heart and in my soul. I love you.



SMS Love: I can not live without you ...

I'm here for you my love, to love you, take you in my arms and protect you from everything. I am not also get your love back. I'm here because I could not live without you my love.



SMS of love: A beautiful bouquet of flowers ...

There are those who see things as they are and those who dream of something beautiful then imagine that every letter of this message is a flower that together form a bouquet that I come to offer you my love.



SMS love You are the sunshine of my life ...

I love you as one loves the sun without it the world will only be icy cold, you're the woman who makes your world more beautiful with your love all my dreams come true, the sun of my life without you I love you this world is not mine.



SMS Love: My stars ...

The star embodies your being shine my eyes every time I look at you I am dazzled by your beauty.



SMS of love: impossible not to love you ...

Love you without knowing you it may be possible, but know you without loving you is impossible ...



SMS love you makes me unique ...

Many people call me by my first name, but you only makes this so special name.



SMS Love: Do not leave me ...

Do not leave me, do not let my hand, because I know I could not survive in your absence.



SMS of love: Nothing that hearing your name ...

When I hear your name, I lifts his head, casually, and I'm told you can see the stars shining in my eyes.



SMS Love: You make my life ...

Your smile makes my life, you're single, I could never live without you, I promise I'll do anything to make you happy ...



SMS Love: When you're with me ...

When you're with me I live my life 100%, but when you're not here my life is on hold evil gnaws me because I miss you.

0 commentaires:

Les SMS gratuits et petits textos d'amour romantiques © 2015 - 2019 : All Rights Reserved