mercredi 27 mai 2015

sms messages i miss you

romantic i miss you messages, sms text message miss you, text message to say i miss you






you must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter
because i miss you always… 



I miss you so... here around me, so many people, but yet i'm so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely smile, I miss you each day more and more

 

My eyes are hurting coz i can’t see u,my arms r empty coz i can’t hold u,my lips are cold coz i can’t kiss u & myheart is breaking coz i’m not with u and i miss u.

 

Caring for someone is easy but making someone care for you is hard. Now I keep wondering how did you make it so easy for me to care for you.

 

You are in love when you don’t get enough of one. The more you think of them the more you miss them. The more you miss the more engrossed you become.

 

Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

 

Whatever you do, I'll walk with you. Hoping that your every dream would come true. Anytime, anywhere, I'll always be there. Wishing you love and happiness because I care.

 

feelings are many but words are few, clouds are dark but sky is blue; love is a paper, life is glue, every thing is false, only my love is true.

 

A hug for you means i need you. A kiss for you means i love you. A call for you means i'm missing you.

 

I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might talk about you. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you

 

A kiss is just a kiss till u find the 1 u luv. A hug is just a hug till u find the 1 u're always thinkin of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Luv was just a word till I heard it from u.

 

Love is something special, a treasure I want to find... To others, love is blind but for me, its not true, coz when I fell in love...I saw you.

 

Sometimes i forget 2 say hi, sometimes i forget 2 reply, sometimes my msg doesn’t reach u, but it doesn't mean i forget u. I'm just giving u time to miss me.


When no other way has been found. Remember that I will be there to take you out and make you realize that you are not alone.

 

I don't regret the things I have done or the things I have chosen not to do because what ever I've done, I must have done something right because I ended up with you


I was reborn when you first kissed me. Part of me died when you left me. But now I still live, waiting for the day you return to me.

miss u messages, message when you miss someone, text message miss you




See as well:


0 commentaires:

Les SMS gratuits et petits textos d'amour romantiques © 2015 - 2019 : All Rights Reserved