mercredi 27 mai 2015

Love sms messages

Love messages for him, love messages for a boyfriend, love messages for her, love messages for girlfriend





I dream of you every single day, i don’t know how i will say, that i love you so much, will you be mine? I will love you forever, till the end of time, i love you my dear!
  


I always feel wonderful when i am with you. I wish to be holding hands with you always and face tomorrow together. I love you.

 

You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because i miss you always…

 

I'm afraid to close my eyes coz i might think of you, i'm afraid to open them coz i might see you, i'm afraid to move my lips coz i might speak of you, i'm afraid to listen coz i might hear my heart fall for you.

 

If i could be any part of u i"d be ur tear,to be conceived in ur heart born in ur eyes... Live on ur cheeks and die on ur lips.

 

I love three things, i.e the sun, the moon, and you, the sun 4 a day, the moon 4 night, and u 4 ever. I love u 4 ever.

 

You know what, in the whole world there is no such darling whom i love and i want the whole world to know that i will never forget you!

 

I love the way you hold me in your arms when i am drifting asleep. I love the way you gently tuck my hair when you think i do not notice. I love the way you give me butterfly kisses so that it wouldn't disturb my sleep. Most of all, i love the way i feel secure and loved in your arms.

 

What is love? Those who don't like it call it responsibility. Those who play with it call it a game. Those who don't have it call it a dream. Those who understand it call it destiny. And me, i call it you.

 

Was mesmerized when i first saw you, i thought who would be the lucky one to get you but, you are in my life now, hope it's not a dream and how, wish to be by your side all day, love you forever, and ever!

 

If i had the letters "hrt", i can add "ea" to get a "heart" or a "u" and get "hurt". But i'd rather choose "u" and get "hurt" than have a "heart" without "u".

 

You love just made me realize how much god love me for all these years.for he gave me a special person who will make me feel so loved and cared for.thank you and i love you!

 

So many of us either fear tomorrow or regret yesterday. But, i won't fear tomorrow if i get to be your's forever, and i don't regret yesterday because one yesterday, i met you.

 

They learned me that one hours equals 60 minutes and that one minute equals 60 seconds, but they never told me that one second without you can last for ever

 

You must be a good runner because you areal ways running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because i miss you always.

 Love messages in english, love messages for husband, sweet love messages





0 commentaires:

Les SMS gratuits et petits textos d'amour romantiques © 2015 - 2019 : All Rights Reserved