mercredi 27 mai 2015

SMS messages i love you

I love you sms for girlfriend, i love you texts messages, sms for boyfriend

  

I love you sms for girlfriend, i love you texts messages, sms for boyfriend



The smallest word is i, the sweetest word is love and the dearest person in the world is you. Thats why i love you.




The best and the most accommodation facility for me is your heart. I pay no rent and i get to live there for as long as possible! Thanks sweetie. I love you.


You are the most amazing person i have ever met. You make the world a better place to live in. I feel so lucky to be loved by someone like you.


He best feeling comes when we both fight badly and then come to each other and say i love you stupid..!


Can u tell me can the fish live without water can the berd live without air can the baby live without mother so tell me how can i live without u


They say, you won't know what it is to be in love till you finally fall in love. But after meeting you, i finally realized what love is about. I'm crazy in love with you.


The only regret i have is not knowing you since the day i was born - so that i will be able to spend my entire life with you.


Just like wine gets sweeter as it gets older, you keep getting so beautiful with age. I fall a little more in love with you with every passing day.


Love is hard and will always be, but remember somebody loves you and that one is me


You are the best present god has ever given me. That’s why i take care of you so much. I love you!


Who needs superheroes and romantic novels to fantasize? I have you and that is more than enough for me! I love you darling.


After my death i'll move up to sky...i will write by ur name on every star.so u look up every night to see. How much i like you.


I have seen angels in the sky, i have seen snowfall in july, i have seen stars falling apart, but i haven't seen anyone like you.


When i think of you, i smile. When i smile, i think of you. You are my happiness and my every happiness comes from you. I love you.


The sky is full of golden stars shining in the light of the moon, but the most beautiful light i see is in your eyes

Love messages , romantic and love sms, love text, sweet sms for girlfriend





See as well:






0 commentaires:

Les SMS gratuits et petits textos d'amour romantiques © 2015 - 2019 : All Rights Reserved