Love sms
words begin with:
A
B
C
numbers begin with:
1
2
3
music begins with:
do
re
mi
but true love begins with:
U
and
Me!!!!
I have 100 resons why I like u10,000 reasons why I care 4 uand10 million reasons why I miss ubut I just have 1 thing 2 tellu:I thank God 4 having u
sky without starslike sleep without dreamlike song with out musiclike roses without smelllike face with out smilelike me without youLove sms
tell the word 2 stop turningtell the sky not 2 be so bluetell the rain 2 stop falling downbut do not tell me 2 stop missing u!!!
do not let your feelings like the ground every body walk on itbut let ur feelings like the sky every body hope 2 touch it!!!!Love sms
If ihad letters "hrt" i can add "ea" and get heart.If i add u then i would"hurt" but i rather get hurt than have a heart with out uLove sms
sweetielast night i wanted to write you a letter, but all i could write was"noh ss!w".it didnt make a sence until i read it upside downLove sms

r: is for red.Red:is for blood.Blood:is for heart.Heart:is for love.Love:is for you.You: is for me.Me : is you.((( I Love You)))Love smsyou=my honeyyou=beautifulyou=intelligentyou=deliciousyou=sweetyou=prfectyou=niceme=liarLove sms
look outside its so pleasant, sun is smiling with u trees r dancing 4 u , biredssinging 4 u, bcoz last night i askede them all 2 wish u a good morningthat can straighten out a lot of things














0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire