jeudi 30 octobre 2014

happy christmas 2015 messages sms

happy christmas day sms,  merry christmas message, happy christmas text messages

  




May your world be filled with warmth and good chear this Holy season, and throughout the year. Wish your christmas be filled with peace and love. Merry X-mas

happy christmas text messages

Bells are ringing the wishes of christmas day the flying snowflakes send my most sincere blessings to you merry christmas.

Merry christmas to the one i love. Even on this day of love for all. Remembering the love of one whose call.redeemed all those whose hearts his love might move.

happy christmas text messages

Christmas may be many things Or it may be a few. For you, the joy Is each new toy For me its watching u.

This is a very special night because my love for you is double the normal. Merry Christmas Eve, prince of my dreams.

happy christmas text messages

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas have a great new year !Hopefully santa will be extra good to you .enjoy your holidays !

If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window grabs you and puts you in a sack don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS

happy christmas text messages

I met love, peace, wealth, health & happiness, they needed a permanent place to stay so, I gave them your address hope they arrive soon ...Happy Christmas to Everyone!

It's Christmas time and I have a plan to steal Santa's sleigh to take you with me and fly over our wonderful city then in front of the most beautiful view I declare my Love To You! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

merry christmas message

May the joy and peace of christmas be with you all through the year.wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Happy christmas.

It was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, If any man alive possessed...

merry christmas message

now n Songs, Carols n Joys, Laughter n Love, Its DECEMBER.. Wishing you a Blessed Month of Christmas!!

Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas…

merry christmas message

If one night a big fat man jumps If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window grabs you and puts you in a sack don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS

I heard the bells on Christmas DayTheir old, familiar carols play,And wild and sweetThe words repeatOf peace on earth, good-will to men!

merry christmas message

I am dreaming of white Christmas I am dreaming of white Christmas , with every christmas card i write, May your days be merry and bright, and May all your christmases be white.Happy Christmas.

May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Happy Christmas

merry christmas message

Two things upon this changing earth can neither change nor end; the splendor of Christ's humble birth, the love of friend for friend.

It will only take you a few seconds to read this message, but my love for you will last forever. Merry christmas eve. I love you very much.

Wishing you a very happy coming christmas and new year, wishing you become stronger than ever before! Good Luck!

I love you as I have never loved anyone before and I am happy to say it. Merry Christmas Eve, my love.

0 commentaires:

Les SMS gratuits et petits textos d'amour romantiques © 2015 - 2019 : All Rights Reserved