vendredi 18 octobre 2013

happy halloween my love text sms in english- halloween 2013 text messages in english-Halloween 2013 Text SMS and Messages in English

Halloween 2013 Text SMS and Messages in English

The Witches fly Across the sky, The owls go, “Who? Who? Who?” The black cats yowl And green ghosts howl, “Scary Halloween to you my love

 Black night Full of fright Heat and fever on the air tonight Electricity halted Darkness spread in the vally of death Energize dead body comes from grave Try to scare people by making lots of niose Standing with satanic rule looking for Someone to fulfill the thirst of human blood Knock-Knock open the door Are u scared! HAPPY HALLOWEENmy love

happy halloween 2013 text sms in english

happy halloween my loveGhosts and Goblins and Bats Oh My GOD, Witches Riding Brooms With Black Cats So High, What a Treat They Would Be, Through a Child’s Eyes to See But Alas, I’m too old for that Oh Sigh…!!! Happy Halloween my Love..

halloween 2013 text messages in english

This The Night… The Night (*) Of The Grave’s Delight, And The Warlocks Are At Their Play; Ye Think That Without The Wild Winds Shout, But No, It Is They – It Is They. Happy Halloween Day my love !


 When the Halloween pumpkins are gone, And the leaves have all fallen to ground, When the air has turned windy and cold, Then Thanks you will soon be around.

Halloween 2013 Text SMS

To Drink The Blood And Relish Warm Flesh Come Out My Ghost Without Dread Or Fright To The Graveyard No 13 On This Very Halloween Night
halloween 2013 text sms
The thing under my bed, Waiting to grab my ankle isn’t real, I know that, and I also know that, If I’m careful to keep my foot under the covers, It will never be able to grab my ankle.
happy halloween 2013 messages
The Oldest and Strongest Emotion of mankind is fear, And the oldest and strongest kind of fear, Is fear of unknown.

halloween 2013 text messages

The witches fly Across the sky, The owls go, ‘Who? Who? Who?’ The black cats yowl And green ghosts howl, ‘Scary Halloween to you!

Happy Halloween Day 2013 Funny Messages

Dear Girls: No Need to Do Anything For Halloween.. Just Remove The Makeup And Go To The Party

0 commentaires:

Les SMS gratuits et petits textos d'amour romantiques © 2015 - 2019 : All Rights Reserved