lundi 29 juillet 2013

I miss you sms

i miss you sms

Likes reçus  You may never see how much I care for you. You may never hear how much I treasure you. You may never feel how much I miss you. Coz only here in my heart can you see them true.






Likes reçus You don't text often. You don't text much. It makes me feel sad coz we're out of touch. The message is clear. There's someone I really miss and it's you my dear! Good am!



Likes reçus  I miss you when you are far away.I think about you every night & day. Even if we can't be together. I will miss you  now & forever!



Likes reçus Whnever i miss you.. I wont look for you  in my dreams.. or try to hear your voice in your msgs.. I just put my right hand across my chest and ill feel you



Likes reçus I m sending you 3 littles hearts to remind you 3 things, I m HERE, I CARE and i MISS YOU



Likes reçus What makes some people dearer is not just the happiness that you feel when you meet them but the pain you feel when you miss them.. MISS YOU........



Likes reçus I hide my tears when I say your name, but the pain in my heart is still the same. Although I Smile & Seem Carefree, There is no one Who misses you more than ME!



Likes reçus Even when you are angry with me deep inside you know that I miss you.



Likes reçus When I was with you I have learned how to love, smile and be happy. But, alas! You haven’t taught me how to forget you. Now, I am finding it hard to live. I am missing you.



Likes reçus There is nothing important today, nothing special. But I have just stolen a moment from your busy time to say I am missing you.



Likes reçus Our friendship means a lot to me, that if we were the last people on a sinking ship and there's only one life rest, I'll..uhm.. ah.. eh..I'm gonna miss you for sure!



 Likes reçus I heard someone whisper your name today, but wen i turned around to see who it was, i noticed i was alone, that's when i realized it was my heart telling me how much I MISS YOU!



Likes reçus If i get afraid, would you hold me tight? If i do something right, would you make it right? if i build a fire, would you watch the flame? if i say i miss you, would you feel the same?



Likes reçus I may seldom tell you how special you are to me, I may not be able to reach you coz we are both busy, but inspite of all this, you know you are the only person I really miss... Take care!



Likes reçus You are so away, yet so close, Our hearts are apart, yet they are one.Our memories are whole, they keep us together, our love is strong, it gives us strength. Imiss you and i love you with all my heart



i miss you smsLikes reçus There is a pain in my heart which was never there. Now that you are gone I find the pain filling your absence



Likes reçus when i'm not messaging or calling you, you don't think i am not Missing "YOU". But i am giving you time to miss "Me"



Likes reçus No matter what has gone wrong between us I can never stop missing you.



Likes reçus In my life I learned how? to love to smile to be happy to be strong to work hard to be honest to be faithful to forgive but I couldnt learn how.. to stop Missing You



Likes reçus You must be a thief coz you stole my heart. You must be tired coz you're always running through my mind. And maybe I'm a bad shooter coz I keep missing you.



Likes reçus For every day I miss you, For every hour I need you, For every minute I think about you.



Likes reçus Look : the moon is looking at you!. See : stars are shining for you!  Hear : birds are singing to you! Listen : my heart is saying to you.. "I MISS U"



Likes reçus If only one star would fall every time I miss you, then all the stars in heaven would be gone. Don't wonder if there are no stars tonight! It's your fault coz you made me miss you a lot.



Likes reçus I miss u in every beats of my heart,in every blink of my eyes,in every second of time and in every moments of the day.



Likes reçus My eyes are hurting coz I can't see you, My arms are empty coz I can't hold you, My lips are cold coz I can't kiss you but, My heart is breaking coz I'm not with YOU!



Likes reçus There's no Special reason for this msg, I just wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss You.



Likes reçus Close your Eyes, Relax your Body, And stop your Breathing as long as you can... NOW BREATH...... I Miss you as much as YOU MISSED THE AIR!



Likes reçus When i close my eyes before sleeping i watch you in the dark, When im sleeping i watch you in my dreams, When i open my eyes i found you before my eyes..And then I start Missing You for all the Day..


















0 commentaires:

Les SMS gratuits et petits textos d'amour romantiques © 2015 - 2019 : All Rights Reserved