lundi 6 juin 2016

SMS Texting and Love

How to find the inspiration to write a text message of love? Here is a selection of the most romantic message templates and texts for all occasions romantic, warm and cute SMS ideas to say I love you, and proverbs and love quotes to write your own phrases and full of something else.
SMS Texting and Love
I like what you and I, we're ...
I love to love you and cherish our love because it is the ark of our steps.
logo Love
I love you when you speak of children, I love you when you look at me,
I love you when you read my SMS, when you smoke when you argued,
  When you love me, I love you and I agree to be crazy for you.
logo Love
You are my love, you're the one that fascinates me,
charm me, delights me.
logo Love
My love for my murmurings reach you and stun you with sweet joy,
  my heart to say one kind word "I love you & I adore you."
logo Love
When you're in front of me, I am crazy, adventure, happiness and hope ...
and then every bit of your side sweeping love ...
I love you, that's all that matters.
logo Love
I do nothing, my heart is busy loving you ...
logo Love
I saw this morning your love footprints on my bed

Love SMS for Him and Her:
You are my breath, you're my desire, you are my pleasure,
you're my breath, you are my love, you are my life.
logo Love
I did not need to read your desire,
it is enough that I felt the
logo Love
You're the one (that) makes me vibrate,
one (the one) who draws my happiness in heaven.
logo Love
I wanted you from day one,
when you're not there, I feel landless.
logo Love
Your great love, a miracle among the impossible,
a hope of life becomes a whole life.
logo Love
I embrace you and I caress you, I speak of love,
you listening desire, tenderness I look at you, you call me pleasure,
 I speak to you seriously, you give me the fun,
but we love and that's the most important.

I only breathe for you my love.
And time stops when you're not there.

I want this fertile love you
and make envious passing time.

I whisper your name time to time
to see the effect on my heart,
and kneeling down, I watch.

I love when we talk about everything and nothing,
 the sacred as usual.

Poems Poems & SMS:
Without you I'm alone...
With you, I'm single.

You're here and I miss you,
so what about when you're not there?

I really loved you.
I love you so much.
I will love you forever.
Until God unite us!

You know that I dream, I dream ... yes
I ask your continual presence,
and necessarily physical,
but it may also be a message,
a word, a sweetness.

I have for you a sweet thought
The fragrance of love
And a pink kiss
And I cultivated well
For each day
Watching you feel loved.

I always had open hands,
ready to receive your love.

You are the woman I love, the woman I was expecting,
the woman I always dreamed of having ...

The weather is beautiful, azure blue that invites joy,
and a radiant sun that grows to love.

Messages and text messages of love:
I love you more than I've ever loved,
and that no one has ever done,
I do not care about my hands warm,
damp or icy, the important
is that they are in yours ..

My love you know I love you and
I care about you more than anything
I love you more than you imagine my little heart

I offered you my heart and soul
Then a gift, accept my life.
My life is yours
Then a single word
From me to you
I love you

I need you as much as I love you
Your body makes me mad and distraught.

I love you and I long for your kiss,
I hunger for your touch,
That make me shiver

I love you beautiful soul of my soul
And I care about you more than enough
This love is a flame
Which enlightens me as torch

One word weighs two things at once
One word that cost joy or misery
A ringing phone
A voice saying the word
You know what?
I love you

SMS to say I adore you:
My heart like the soil you tread,
My heart loves the gestures you have,
he cherishes the looks you put on me,
it beats wildly when he sees you,
Here it is completely crazy about you.

When there is not enough words to tell you my love,
my heart will invent new: I aimadore you.

My darling you're an exceptional young man
You ready to do everything for my sake
And that's great sweetie.
I love you and I love you my love

When you're here shines all around me,
 I love you & I love it!

SMS I miss you:
Each minute passes without seeing you makes me suffer
Yes, I miss you and I love you to death

You're mine
As the earth is the sun
I'm yours
As the moon to the stars
You are missing in my life

I can not know what I would do without you dear love
I'm here waiting for you, with a start of joy and humor

You're the reason of my smiles,
you do bloom the garden of my heart,
I miss you so much my love !

My angel you chose me as the chosen of your heart
And I'm very proud to be the one who shares your life.

0 commentaires:

Les SMS gratuits et petits textos d'amour romantiques © 2015 - 2019 : All Rights Reserved