lundi 6 juin 2016

SMS Love

I present a selection of the best messages of love, full of passion and tenderness to tell your warmest feelings. Inspire, share and express your ideas ...
Many beautiful romantic messages & SMS to tell the woman where the man in your life that you love him deeply and he (she) is (a) one (s) you want.

SMS Love
The most beautiful messages of love
Writing is a Message:
I want to compose daily
Verbs, words, vowels, consonants
For me writing this is love
In a heart that beats and résonne.7

The sky blue distance grounded laughs
Just waiting for the air still,
The milder sun loosens
Its hot rays and pokes his oven.

The ink flows over the white sheets
Going back and forth so
That ideas take revenge
And become increasingly strong.

Seeing the end of the Roaring syllables
The pleasure in my presence loosens
And under my hands plays its role
Rhyme exquisite but jealous envy.

My quatrains deal with all things
And to my romance follows
Great tenderness that sits
With the informed reader that he enjoys.

Bent by the poetry my destiny,
My voice rises and my brow cleared
All the time eager to freedom
Tames me a smile and softens me.

Message & SMS love for her:
Msg No. 01:
I love you terribly. it's a duty !
While my moon rises on the horizon
Your voice sounds, a song in the evening.

Your charm that gives me reason.

Msg No. 02:
You, I do not get any message
Yet you can talk, I'm discreet.
Your kindness is it your language
Your wisdom is it a big secret?

Msg No. 03:
I love my amour12
My heart if you open it,
we will find the love I bear to you by
and who is stronger than me ...

Msg No 04:
Without you my life has no meaning
 I love mean to you is 2/3 in my heart
and messages will never be able to express,
how my love for you is deep.

Msg No. 05:
You can ask the birds stop singing in the sun!
to stop burn in the earth stop spinning

but never asks me to stop loving you
I love you my dear

Message of love for Him & Her
A kiss, a smile from you
are for me the greatest of pleasures
***
You do bloom the garden of my heart,
 Kisses my love
***
I do not smoke, I do not drink
and my drug threshold, it is you!
***
This shining star off for me,
If-you-please do not let her go out.
She guides me even if you do not want
all the love I have for you,
I'm going to tell you
and repeat I love you well.
***
My dear, I wanted to say I love everything about you:
your smile, your eyes, your little character,
your good mood ... Oops, the list is long,
 I expect to see you to continue in your bras.10
*** In the lake of his eyes!
He fishes a mother's boundless love

Message proof of love:
I think of you day and night; I could not sleep at night.
I only go on my bed

All my thoughts are with you. I can not do anything.
I can not eat, I can not drink.

I thirst for you; I'm hungry for you.
Without you my life is empty.

Without you my life has no meaning, no reason.
When I close my eyes, it's you I see.

All sounds I wait, I think it's you.
To you I can fast until evening and refuse to break the fast.

To you I can sleep on the rails
and let the train pass me over nothing
to prove my love to you ...

declaration message of love
I like ... I do not know
How to say: I love you
We sit, we speak,
but the statement: I love you do not get out
She talks so sweet I weep in my heart
It, I love it!

I saw you, you looked at me, I lost the head
You became the dream of my sleep,
 I think only of you night and day,
 love without heart is a flower without fruit.

Message sadness of love
It hurts my heart,
To see all these people,
Sad and crying,
The loss of a parent.

It hurts my heart,
To not have the words,
In such pain,
Invades sobs.

It hurts my heart,
To see if depressed,
In their misfortune,
Without being able to help them.

At the bottom of our heart,
The support is present,
With modesty,
In this hard moment.

0 commentaires:

Les SMS gratuits et petits textos d'amour romantiques © 2015 - 2019 : All Rights Reserved