lundi 20 juin 2016

love sms


love sms

SMS love to confess his feelings:

"I really need to confess something, Good things await us ..."
"I met [a guy] / [a woman] who thinks a lot of you, now you know who is .."
"There are things we would never have thought myself it's been too long that I think confess that I love you"
"Everyone dreams of winning the jackpot, me my only dream was to one day be in your arms"
"Love opens the door of happiness on which a single name is engraved there, the stars .."
"As good news never comes alone, I have another one to tell you, I love you like crazy ..."
"I never think of being too shy to confess my feelings for you .."
"I signed a lease on life with love, I give you my heart as collateral"
"One be missing and we took all the land which was depopulated, guess I miss much? "
"This SMS is the most important thing I've done in my life! confess my feelings is a relief, it has become vital today ... "
"It seems that dreams are prophetic, if that's true, that I do all the time is the one to finally be in your arms .."

SMS love to start a relationship:

"Since [time], life is beautiful, thank you to bring me so much happiness .."
"I do not dare tell anyone how wonderful you are, there is already enough jealous on earth .."
"That [time] we love, even if it is new, I am looking forward to many years together future .."
"Before I was wandering in life Recently, I fly in an intense happiness, I love you my love ..."
"Now we know each other a little better, I have no regrets .. Instead I want more! "
"We did well to love, look what we would have missed! "
"I spent so much money for soft and warm clothing. Today, your heart is there to reassure me, your body warm for me .. if you knew how happy I am in your arms ... "
"I knew someone was waiting for me somewhere on this vast land, from [time], I understood that two beings who are made for each other are still .."
"Romeo and Juliet had better watch out! Another legendary pair is born, and we are the héros..je love you .. "
"I do not believe in heaven in heaven, but on earth, thanks to you, thank you for all my love ..."
SMS of love for the birthday of your meeting (1 year torque, etc ..):

"Today it's [time] we love, thank you for making me [man / woman] on (the) most happy in the world ... I will never forget you"
"There are dates that we not forget, remember our meeting, as I would still be there .. [time] after always good to be with you .."
"[Time] you know me, you know my tastes, my pains, my family, my life ... But what do you know the most beautiful passion? Give you all my love ... "
"A calendar is useful to remember the dates, but there is one I will never forget. That there [time], where I met and forever love you ... it was there [time] to the day ... "
"Tonight I am not available, I have a date with the [man / woman] I love, you want to come? "
"You should do cardiologist, since [time] that I met you, my heart is full form! I love you… "
"We can not imagine life can be full of surprises, there's just [time] as now, she is the most beautiful of them meet you ..."
"" Click on "Like", this is what I do every day when I think of you .. "
"You're in my contacts, my friends, my social networks, since [time] you are in my heart. "
"I did not celebrate the day of our meeting today, now I think only celebrate the coming every year ... I love you"
"You take my heart has one more year? If so, keep warm and takes care because it is so fragile .. "
SMS romantic love:

"You stole my heart, you've taken over my life and I will not let anyone stop you, I am a victim of your love and Heureus (e) to be. ".
"The only dream I do is to be sentenced to life imprisonment aimer..la you is the only way I want .."
"Loss or profit no matter, the record of my life will forever remain positive as I would be in your arms .."
 "1 only beautiful and gorgeous pink enough to embellish my day, the luck wanted to, I was the one who cueillie..je love you my love"
"1 only man strong and pure enough for me to make this beautiful and unforgettable day, life chose me to follow you every day .."
"The strength of a thousand men is nothing compared to that which is nothing against [the] only [e] that stands for loving you"
 "Every poison antidote, each virus its vaccine, but nothing nobody heal me your love"
 "Cuckoo [my love], that time is long, can not wait to see you"
"It will [my beautiful / handsome]? tell me why I love you so much .. "
"My heart is your place ... You can live the rest of your life ... It is for you alone ... I love you my love"
"I'm crazy about you every day that passes never forget .."
"I persist and sign, you are my most beautiful encounter .."
"It's really easy to say" I love you "when it's the most beautiful truth"
SMS love to say hello:

"Hello darling (e), get up, my heart awaits! "
"Hello [my brother] / [my sister], I have good news, I love you! "
"I dreamed about you all night, I need to see you soon, that dream I miss him already .."
"The nights are sometimes so long without you, but it was too short, I dreamed of us .."
"The ringing of my alarm wakes me not long ago, is the excitement to see you throwing me out of bed! "
"I will have already prepared a little this morning, a song of love, a passion for nuts, a touch of tenderness ... A table, love awaits you! "
"Have a good day my [love]. Made in, touch your heart, I'm here .. "
"Hello [darling (e)], I hope you slept well? I have trouble when each morning we sadly leave, I tremble, I hurt and I suffer from being so long away from you .. "
"I hope your night was sweet, as was mine by the memory of our sweet times past [yesterday], how lucky I love you! "
"Hi [darling (e)], often said to sleep on, and like every morning it is given me to live that night again confirms how much you are the [man] / the [woman ] of my life.. "
" Did you sleep well? These words you want the sweetest day "
 "Stay still, or find you at all costs, the choice was obvious to me, I love you .."

SMS love to say goodnight:

"Have a good night, you deserve it well, for all the happiness you still have me bring today .."
"This is because the night is so long without you, as I dore with the sweet memory of that day spent near you, I still feel your smell, your voice, your smile and your eyes that captivate me tellement..Bonne night my [love] .. "
"I wish you a good night my [love], closes his eyes, think of nothing and hear the power of my feelings caress you mind ... I love you"
"I'm afraid to fall asleep and not wake up in this dream that I live every day to be near toi..je love you"
"I prefer to spend a sleepless watching you sleep and think of you, only to lose me in my sleep where your voice I miss tellement..Bonne night my [love]"
"Enjoy your well tonight, tomorrow again, I'll be there beside you to love you .."
"No one can feel the heartbreak that night inflicts me when I basks in without your voix..Bonne night my love .."
"How say you? .. Sweet dreams, like me, think of us, the happiness we experience, and one we build .. Good night my [love], I love you .."
"Listen to the silence, the birds do not sing, it is quiet outside at night is there. Only the thrill of my voice is different to wish you good night ... "
"Tomorrow is another day, but I take this moment to tell you how much I love you, good night my [love] .."
"If you knew how much I miss you, these words are alone all the love that I send you, good night [my love]"
"Thinking of you is still the most beautiful thing I fell asleep, good night [my love]"
"Thinking of you always keep me awake, so it's good .."

SMS love sensual and naughty:

"My heart playing tricks on me, and my body craves you, I'm hungry for you! "
"I still see the design of your body when you offer yourself to love"
"I have not been very good, I deserve a little correction, you can charge at you? [PS: I like spanking] "
"When I feel you in me, that is the most beautiful of my fantasies you realize ... Where are you? "
"I never made love like this before, thanks to you, so now I can finally die happy (are) .."
"The meal is ready, the dessert too! I'm hungry! "
"Can you feel my hand you caress the body? No ? Expects to see at work, it does wonders ... "
"What I like at home? Your mouth: she kisses me, talk to me sweet words, caress me and especially fits everywhere, curious will! "

SMS to be respected:

"A fault confessed is half forgiven, but I will not forgive twice! "
"You want to see me, bah me either, it's good, and above all remains where you are .."
" You saw me ? You watched me well? I hope you've enjoyed because now you will not see me! "
"The least we can do is to apologize .. you forgot, thought not you there? it's stupid for you, ciao! "
"I missed you respect once, there will not be two! "
" Who do you think You Are ? You think you're irreplaceable? You think I need you? We bet ? "
"Prove me I'm wrong and we'll talk in the meantime, let me go! "
"" A play with fire you burn "," who get burned, "you do not know these expressions? no ? bah damage, now you know .. "
"You promised me you'd give me your word, and you did not respected, too bad for toi..bye bye .."
"You think that's it? you think you're going to make me swallow that? no but you dream, will go to bed! "
SMS love to get his ex:

"Why do I miss you so much? it's always when you lose something, we quickly realized that we lack, I still love you "
"I never wanted to get there, and yet life has separated us, I miss you so much .."
"They will never set one yet .. we formed a beautiful couple, a beautiful équipe..tu I miss .."
"Should I send you these few words to tell you how much you again for moi..ne not want me, it's stronger than me ..."
"I never thought it was so hard not to hear your voice and do not see your face, which still haunts my nights .."
"Nobody can give me the happiness you brought me all temps..tu I miss so much, I need you so .."
"It is with you I wanted to be today, life decided otherwise, I will love all life, it's stronger than me ..."
"Tonight we have an appointment a bit special ... I count on you to celebrate our love as it should ... it is so magique..je love you"
SMS love for Valentine:
  "Today is a rather special day for me ... I have the chance to be with the person I love most in this world .. that's why I wanted to wish you a beautiful Valentine, in you [my love] I love so much ... "
  "No I have not forgotten today, even more than usual, to tell you how much I love you ... You who makes me so happy (is) every day I spend in your côtés..belle Saint- Valentin [my love] I love you ... "

   "Just a little tender loving message and to wish you the most beautiful day in February 14 ... Happy Valentine's Day, [my love] .. I love you more than anything .."

  "Away from me, and yet so deeply embedded in moi..Je have you under my skin, in my heart, in my thoughts, you most beautiful meeting I made in life ... beautiful Valentine [my love I love you.. "
  
"I did not wait for Valentine's Day to say I aime..mais you I waited so long to find you, you [man / woman] of my life ... I love you more that all.. "

 "Thank you for this unforgettable evening, I knew you were amazing and magical, but even today you proved to me that I had made the right choice to love you ... thank you again for this unforgettable valentine I t ' love [my love] ... "
  
"The more I think about this magical moment spent together, the more I am convinced that we are really made for each other ... I just love you ..."
  
"Thanks again for that moment just magique..je love you .."
  
"Like every year, you still seduces me, I assure you your charm always makes me also [mad / crazy] .. I love you so much ..."

0 commentaires:

Les SMS gratuits et petits textos d'amour romantiques © 2015 - 2019 : All Rights Reserved