dimanche 30 août 2015

SMS LOVE COURT

SMS love:

What makes more pleasure than SMSreçu of his beloved? Whether we are at work, about to lie down or tired from a long day, an SMS amourredonne always smiling.
Short love SMS
Love SMS short one:

The words never manage to express how my love for you is deep
SMS Love Short 2:
Falling in love with you was the simplest thing in my life
SMS Love Short 3:
Loving you blew my heart
SMS short of love 4:

I simply love you
Love SMS short 5:
Being with you is do all my desires
Love SMS short 6:

I would love to be in your arms instead only to wish you good night Via text message
 * SMS love 7: Your love is the only thing I need
 * SMS love 8: 7 letters, 3 words, I LOVE YOU
 * Love SMS 9: Your smile makes my heart beat at 100 mph
 * SMS love 10: You light my life, I love you

0 commentaires:

Les SMS gratuits et petits textos d'amour romantiques © 2015 - 2019 : All Rights Reserved