jeudi 19 juin 2014

Love sms text messages 2014

Sms free text messaging love, loving you sms text messages, sms text messaging




What is love? It is what makes your cell phone ring every time i send text messages.

Loving text messages

If love can be avoided by simply closing our eyes, then i wouldn't blink at all for i don't want to let a second pass having fallen out of love with you.

Loving u text messages

A word to say, a word to hear even in ur absence i feel u near our relation is strong..hope it goes long we will remain the same till the life goes on!

Sms messages of love

Between ten people, nine maybe in love with you,but, you'll fall in love exactly for that one who doesn't love you.

Loving text messages

She loves him more than he'll ever know. He loves her more then he'll ever show.

Loving u text messages

There's no limit to what i wouldn't do for you. Just ask, it will be done, no matter the miles, no matter the sacrifice. I love you, and you'll always be in my heart.

Sms messages of love

One 0f the happiest things 0n earth is when y0u kn0w y0u are in l0ve with s0meone who l0ves y0u m0re...

Loving text messages

I just cannot stop thinking about you. You make my world so beautiful. You are perfect, just the way you are.

Loving u text messages

You are so caring and affectionate. Your heart is filled with compassion and love. I am so lucky to be in love with an angel.

Sms messages of love

Life is not worth living without you. You make me complete. I love you so much. I thank god for blessing me with your love.

Loving text messages

I used to think that dreams do not come true, but this quickly changed the moment i laid my eyes on you.

Loving u text messages

Love and death are 2 un-invited guests when will they come nobody knows but both have similar effects one takes the heart & other takes its beats.

Sms messages of love

You know more about me than i know about myself, i feel so comfortable with you dear. I am so happy with your love. You are so romantic honey, i feel so embarrassed with the way you love me.

Loving text messages

Heart can skip beat for a while... Memories can be kept in d file... A desert can be replaced by nile. But nothing can stop a smile, when ur name comes on my mobile.

Loving u text messages

I will love you forever and a day, and if forever takes a lifetime, then i promise to be there at the end to greet you with open arms. Then we will finally have all the dreams we have ever dreamt about, become a reality.

Sms messages of love

Annot possibly think of loving anyone else the way i love you. You are my life, i cannot imagine my life without you.

Loving text messages

When you love someone, it's something. When someone loves you, it's another thing. When you love the person who loves you back, it's everything.


Loving text messages, loving u text messages, i love u text messages, sms messages love you, missing u love text messages

0 commentaires:

Les SMS gratuits et petits textos d'amour romantiques © 2015 - 2019 : All Rights Reserved