samedi 17 août 2013

Love Messages

Love Messages
I love my life because it gave me you.I love you because you are my life



If I had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, I would use my last breath to tell you that... I love you.



It's magic each time we hold each other, each time we cuddle, and each time we kiss. I feel goosebumps all over again. I never want to let you go for fear of losing you, so I just hold on a little bit tighter each day, refusing to let go. You will never know the warmth I feel inside me when I'm with you. You're all I ever wanted.



Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.



You may not love me like I love you,You may not care for me like I care for you But if you ever need me, I will always be around for you.



I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I'm always with you.



I was reborn when you first kissed me. Part of me died when you left me. But now I still live, waiting for the day you return to me.



I thank my life; because it gave me you...I love my life because you are a part of it.



When I die. I want to go to heaven, to put your name on a star. Let all the angels see, how much you mean to me.



If you ask me how much I love you, count the stars! It is as countless and endless like them!



God has created you only for me, because he knows no one can love you more than me!



I am very lucky to have you in my life. You make my world gaudier every time I wake up, I’m always smiling You are the most marvelous dream I ever dreamt… I’m in-love with you not just because of your smile, kindness, or sweetness, But I’m in-love with you because of the whole YOU. I’m always thanking God, because He gives you to me.



You are the sun which shines in my sky, the reason why I’m always inspired. I will never leave you; I’ll fight for you no matter what. I love you, and I will always will till’ the world ends.



I Love You. Thank you so much for everything. No words can express how much ilove you…



You are the most beautiful dream I'm living. You are everything I would ever want and ever need. I love you.


Love Messages


I know my heart isn’t much, it’s full of bruises ful of scars but still ful of love for you.  You’re the best thing ever happened to me.



Being away from you gets harder and harder, but with the love we have i keep on holding, breathing and living. You are my life, you are my husband & my everything.



When I think of you, I smile. When I smile, I think of you. You are my happiness and my every happiness comes from you. I love you.



A hundred hearts would be too few To carry all my love for you.



Nobody tells fish to swim, birds to fly, cows to moo, dogs to bark - they just do. Just like nobody tells me to remember you. I just do and I love you!



You came suddenly and gave me two things; Patience to my heart and color to my life.



You are no less than a blessing in disguise to me. I cherish every second I spend with you. I find myself loving you more everyday. You are the reason I am, I love you.



You are the most amazing person I have ever met. You make the world a better place to live in. I feel so lucky to be loved by someone like you.



They told me I could do anything if I put my mind into it. Yet no matter how hard I try in all that I do, I just can't take my mind off you.



You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you!



What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?



My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never





0 commentaires:

Les SMS gratuits et petits textos d'amour romantiques © 2015 - 2019 : All Rights Reserved