vendredi 28 août 2015

The most beautiful love story - stories about love

Love story
Histoires d'amour,la plus belle Histoire d'amour - Histoires sur l'amour
Love Story 1
I tell you the story of a love erased a witch who bewitched me
It's the story of my heart that loved you It's the story of a love that my leash
A love that has tarnished my days She had a divine smile she had seen a fairy She was so beautiful as beautiful as the beauty She lived in my heart happiness dignity
She offered me a suffering on a steel flat Ah! Day hours and night heart And cry that I die back of you and your contempt
She thinks dead to me but in reality it all life paths in the finite life into oblivion but it is in my heart for a century and a half If I told you these days and its nights of madness From Pain to a love that suddenly emerged from the infinite Ah! Life offers the good for heart lifeless Believe me friend (s) is my heart that speaks to you in fury The fury angel this is my life Or you witch I spent living death My dream without thinking can be if you'll be reborn in my nights, but it's just a dream I know oh love of bored
She sadness and grief that she could kill his king reindeer I walk I walk I await the end of my love Do not forget that you will be my destiny Moon remembers our happiness she wonders deceased without you my sun if you were the sea you could never contain my tears If you were the sky I would have traveled to you without arms I see you but you're so far away in my soul inked No poem can hold all my sorrow Just the word I love you add to refrai.
Love story 2
(Funny Love Story) The girl: Tas a house? The guy: No. The girl: You have a Mercedes? The guy: No. The girl: You touch much? ... The guy: Nothing but ... The chick: There's no but you have nothing and you want to marry m, breaking up with your mother! The guy: I have no home, I have a house, I have no Mercedes, I have a Ferrari and a Porsche, I do not touch anything, I'm the boss, and now fuck you foutretre at your mother's house !
Love story 3

Love stories, the most beautiful love story - stories about love
Love stories 2013
This girl that I was old, and the woman I am now, exists only by your presence in it, when you're far from me, my heart stops beating, and my breath is cut, I am unable to see or hear anyone, I'm just looking for you in the depths of my soul .In the meantime you, I do live and breathe only to be in your arms, warm the coldness of your past without you ... with the warmth of your love for me .DIS you that I shall never accept you share with anyone, wherever you are, far or near me, I want to be closer to you than your heartbeat, I want you to not look at the world through my eyes, and you live for me, selfish, bossy, or sick of you, I do not care what others may say, me because without you I am no longer me, I'm just a picture in a table called the réalité.Je do not want a reality that we will not be binding, I prefer to dream and imagination if it keeps you from me.
Love Story 4
Girl: Stop following me now! -Garçon: But, I love you to death! -Fille: Viewing the girl behind you, it is so much better than me. -The Boy turned and said: But there is nobody! -Fille: If you really loved me you would never be returned to you.

romance 5

I'm crazy in love with a guy who was mine. I love him like crazy and know from A to Z. I have made tremendous progress just because it repprochait me many things. We broke 4 times, he would start with someone, humiliated me and then came back to me because that person had thrown. Physically? This is not the Beaugosse of my dreams. It is small (1m 72). His face, bah it is cute but nothing more. What attracted me is his heart, he showed me a heart so big that I fell in love. But as they say, the masks fall at one time or another. The final separation was made on my birthday. I will not tell the disaster and scandal. He insulted and humiliated. He restores my physique, took out all the flaws and I swear that no me out positive. Even internally, I am not well, I accept myself more ... It is now in a relationship with another girl, I only see him, I no longer able to attach myself to other types, I can not stand. What to do ?

 PS: Why is everyone wants his love story happens like in the movies, while a film that lasts two hours were up ??? ..

0 commentaires:

Les SMS gratuits et petits textos d'amour romantiques © 2015 - 2019 : All Rights Reserved