lundi 2 septembre 2013

Love Quotes SMS

Love Quotes SMS
  • " Within you, I lose myself, without you, I find myself, searching to be lost again." 



  • " I love you not as something private and personal, which is my own, but as something universal and worthy of love which I have found."



  • " There are Two things in LIFE that are very painful. One is when ur love loves you & doesn't tell u.... Second when ur love doesn't love u and tells u."



  • " Love is undefineable mandate, i'll love u in all of my life after God, welcome to the world of true lovers."



  • " There is no fear in Love, if the Love is real and perfect it overshadows all fears and Concern."



  • " Love me once love me twice love me more than the lord jesus christ "



  • " My love U make me happy U are my world, my breath I promise to protect U as I protect my eyes kisses "



  • " Loving someone who does't loves u, is like a person waiting for ship on airport. . . . . ."



  • " Love is a felling which you cant bind in relationship...!"



  • " I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved "



  • " Loving u could take my life, but when i look into your eyes, i feel you are worth that sacrifice."



  • " When someone loves us we don't feel the pain of love We simply enjoy their care. But, When we love someone We feel the pain "



  • " The fate of love is that it is always too little or too much. Don’t live your life with someone you want to live with; live it with someone you can’t live without."



  • " You might find it easy to fall in love with someone, the hard thing is how to keep that someone forever. But that is the challenge of love, fighting, without knowing how to win!"



  • " A great love? It’s when you shed tears and still you care for him, it’s when he ignores you and still you long for him. It’s when he begins to love another and yet you still smile and say I’m happy for you."



  • " In love, very rarely do we win but when love is true, even if you lose, you still win just for having the tingle of loving someone more than you love yourself."



  • " Strangers never know where their soul mates are..But true love comes before you without any news."



  • " Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives "



  • " I can’t tell a soul I love you though my heart begs me to. Every romantic song reminds me of you, and every time I see a happy couple I wish they were you and me. Sometimes I write your name and stare at it wistfully as I imagine how great our lives together would "



  • " Love does not listen to the opinions of other people, discouragement, comments and thoughts but to itself "



  • " It is not through judgment that the good in people can be reached, but through love and faith."



  • " Anything is a valuable only in two situations : first before getting it, second : after losing it so take care of every little things in your life "



  • " Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful "



  • " Never doubt someone’s love for you. If you find some imperfections, let it be. If you survived the pain, the happiness is satisfying. Never find the perfect love, because love without pain is impossible."


0 commentaires:

Les SMS gratuits et petits textos d'amour romantiques © 2015 - 2019 : All Rights Reserved